I shared a thought yesterday and got some feedback from a few friends needing some clarification on the subject of taking root downwards in order to bear fruit upwards in 2015.
I like to share one conversation I found very "down-to-earth" and profound. I believe this will help you as you quietly "anticipate" a great year ahead.
Here is the 1st post if you missed it. http://ralphobafemi.blogspot.com/2015/01/think-fruits-do-roots.html
CONVERSANT: Fantastic read^5
¤Rafael¤: Sticker Sent “hugs”
CONVERSANT: Morning ore
CONVERSANT: I've been pondering on your post yesterday
CONVERSANT: I feel like I get it but I still feel like I need some clarification.
¤Rafael¤: Hmnn talk to me...
CONVERSANT: I seriously want this year to be an outstanding year and I know I need to do things differently.
CONVERSANT: So you gave the example of the taller a building is the deeper the foundation would be.
CONVERSANT: How deep inwards does ones foundation need to be to spring forth d fruits that we want.
CONVERSANT: And how do u even know you've gone deep enough to begin with.
¤Rafael¤: Hmnn good question.
¤Rafael¤: The Holy Spirit will help us clarify this...
¤Rafael¤: Like I started by saying that we could be sooo engrossed about the need to bear fruits ( see practical results), So much that we forget that deeper roots are needed ...
¤Rafael¤: The taller the building, the deeper it's foundation should be. You need to see what digging roots mean in practical terms if u must understand this. ..)
¤Rafael¤: (Digging roots can be seen as the sacrifice and investments you put into a particular venture for which u desire to see great results
¤Rafael¤: For whatsoever venture it is, u will need to pay a price to get a result. Question is, what daily price or sacrifice have u made or are u making for that desire and result u want to achieve?
¤Rafael¤: U need to be able to itemise those desires or dreams. What do I want to be? Where do I want to reach? What platforms do I want to mount? what product do I want to produce (brain child or talents)... then what daily price must I pay for this dream to come to fruition?
CONVERSANT: Ok I'm getting it now
¤Rafael¤: Until u are able to match the desired result with the price/sacrifice, u may be beating about the bush. ..
CONVERSANT: Hmm
¤Rafael¤: This sacrifice may involve praying, studying and research, seek training, and ACTing .... (not just thinking).
CONVERSANT: This truly is what I needed to hear/read to start the year. Thank you
¤Rafael¤: You asked how deep inwards does ones foundation need to be to spring forth d fruits that we want. ( keep digging. U will eventually find out how pleasant it is to dig because digging will eventually feed your dreams). There is a secret here I hope u can see it. When u dig until digging becomes a habit, u eventually will seldom stop digging because it forms a part of u and subsequently, you find out that digging becomes the endless source of your fruitfulness....
CONVERSANT: Hmm
¤Rafael¤: The moment u start sharing and giving to the society or achieving those dreams... u will always run back to that source... and that's how digging continues.... deep will always call unto the deep..
¤Rafael¤: I don't know what your skill is, but u may need to find a precise mentor that excels in your particular skill set where u desire exploits this year. .
¤Rafael¤: In a nutshell. What end point do u see? What do u need to do daily to get there? Who has gotten there already such that can help u get there? Make each day count in doing something towards that target.
¤Rafael¤: Happy digging dear.
CONVERSANT: Wow
CONVERSANT: I wish I woulda had this revelation years ago
CONVERSANT: But it's never too late. Dreams don't have expiration dates...
CONVERSANT: Thank u({})
¤Rafael¤: Whatever part of you that u choose to do and explore. ..face it and do it. U have your audience and your world is waiting for you.
CONVERSANT: At some point, I was beginning to feel like life was drifting past me. Was looking like the years were counting away, all because I still haven't gotten a job. In all of this, of a truth I know God has blessed me regardless of what i'm expecting. But last year, I completely gave up and I feel like people and even the one person I least expected gave up on me too.
¤Rafael¤: Sticker Sent “hugs”
CONVERSANT: Morning ore
CONVERSANT: I've been pondering on your post yesterday
CONVERSANT: I feel like I get it but I still feel like I need some clarification.
¤Rafael¤: Hmnn talk to me...
CONVERSANT: I seriously want this year to be an outstanding year and I know I need to do things differently.
CONVERSANT: So you gave the example of the taller a building is the deeper the foundation would be.
CONVERSANT: How deep inwards does ones foundation need to be to spring forth d fruits that we want.
CONVERSANT: And how do u even know you've gone deep enough to begin with.
¤Rafael¤: Hmnn good question.
¤Rafael¤: The Holy Spirit will help us clarify this...
¤Rafael¤: Like I started by saying that we could be sooo engrossed about the need to bear fruits ( see practical results), So much that we forget that deeper roots are needed ...
¤Rafael¤: The taller the building, the deeper it's foundation should be. You need to see what digging roots mean in practical terms if u must understand this. ..)
¤Rafael¤: (Digging roots can be seen as the sacrifice and investments you put into a particular venture for which u desire to see great results
¤Rafael¤: For whatsoever venture it is, u will need to pay a price to get a result. Question is, what daily price or sacrifice have u made or are u making for that desire and result u want to achieve?
¤Rafael¤: U need to be able to itemise those desires or dreams. What do I want to be? Where do I want to reach? What platforms do I want to mount? what product do I want to produce (brain child or talents)... then what daily price must I pay for this dream to come to fruition?
CONVERSANT: Ok I'm getting it now
¤Rafael¤: Until u are able to match the desired result with the price/sacrifice, u may be beating about the bush. ..
CONVERSANT: Hmm
¤Rafael¤: This sacrifice may involve praying, studying and research, seek training, and ACTing .... (not just thinking).
CONVERSANT: This truly is what I needed to hear/read to start the year. Thank you
¤Rafael¤: You asked how deep inwards does ones foundation need to be to spring forth d fruits that we want. ( keep digging. U will eventually find out how pleasant it is to dig because digging will eventually feed your dreams). There is a secret here I hope u can see it. When u dig until digging becomes a habit, u eventually will seldom stop digging because it forms a part of u and subsequently, you find out that digging becomes the endless source of your fruitfulness....
CONVERSANT: Hmm
¤Rafael¤: The moment u start sharing and giving to the society or achieving those dreams... u will always run back to that source... and that's how digging continues.... deep will always call unto the deep..
¤Rafael¤: I don't know what your skill is, but u may need to find a precise mentor that excels in your particular skill set where u desire exploits this year. .
¤Rafael¤: In a nutshell. What end point do u see? What do u need to do daily to get there? Who has gotten there already such that can help u get there? Make each day count in doing something towards that target.
¤Rafael¤: Happy digging dear.
CONVERSANT: Wow
CONVERSANT: I wish I woulda had this revelation years ago
CONVERSANT: But it's never too late. Dreams don't have expiration dates...
CONVERSANT: Thank u({})
¤Rafael¤: Whatever part of you that u choose to do and explore. ..face it and do it. U have your audience and your world is waiting for you.
CONVERSANT: At some point, I was beginning to feel like life was drifting past me. Was looking like the years were counting away, all because I still haven't gotten a job. In all of this, of a truth I know God has blessed me regardless of what i'm expecting. But last year, I completely gave up and I feel like people and even the one person I least expected gave up on me too.
CONVERSANT: Then towards the end of last year
I started to ask God what was I missing, what did I need to do for a change,
and then I read your post yesterday and that was the answer I needed.
¤Rafael¤: Wow!!!!!! Jesus is Lord. I'm
glad. Wow.
CONVERSANT: Change is never ever easy but I want 2015 to count!
¤Rafael¤: Hmnn
¤Rafael¤: Yes Yes Yes. let it count.
CONVERSANT: It will by His grace
CONVERSANT: Change is never ever easy but I want 2015 to count!
¤Rafael¤: Hmnn
¤Rafael¤: Yes Yes Yes. let it count.
CONVERSANT: It will by His grace
Make it count this year.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment